When filing taxes, the income tax base is calculated in accordance with the Income Tax Act. It also contains information on income and expenses, assets, and obligations. During the financial year, accounting documents are gathered, recorded, settled, and archived as a part of tax filing.
As a rule, taxes are usually filed by private individuals based on their trade licences.
What can we arrange relating to the process of accounting and bookkeeping?
- The entire process of accounting and bookkeeping
- Inspection of documents and balances for the entries on the accounting statements
- Preparation of VAT statements
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly overviews of income and expenses and assets and obligations
- Reporting according to specific needs
During the entire process, we will communicate with you, we will arrange for the personal delivery of all accounting documents, and process the materials in the agreed manner.