Double-entry accounting is mandatory for businesses with a turnover from the previous year exceeding CZK 25 million and businesses entered in the commercial register. The obligation to keep double-entry accounting is also imposed by a special legal regulation. A company may also opt to use double-entry accounting standards.
What do we offer with respect to double-entry accounting?
- Setting and complete administration of double-entry accounting for legal entities and private individuals according to the selected accounting method
- Smooth transition to double-entry accounting
- Recording and settling all accounting transactions (incoming invoices, outgoing invoices, bank, cash flow, payment card transactions, leasing, assets, wages, etc.)
- Importing data of certain agendas from your internal system (e.g. incoming invoices, outgoing invoices, retail sales, etc.) to our system and processing the data using standard methods
- Processing input or regular reports:
- Ledgers for incoming and outgoing invoices
- System of due and overdue invoices, including automatic reminders
- Analysis of accounts for the defined periods
- Balance sheets
- Income statements, including categorisation by groups or orders
- Cash flow
- Regular comparison (evaluation) of the planned budget with the company’s results
- Special reports upon request of the client or parent company
- Presentation of the company’s results
- Processing VAT returns on a regular basis
- Annual processing of tax returns (road taxes, income taxes, etc.)
- Processing the annual financial accounts, including cooperation with auditors and/or tax consultants
- Processing statistics for the Czech Statistical Office
- Processing statements for the Czech National Bank
- Communication with authorities
We will regularly communicate with you during the entire process, arrange the delivery of all accounting documents, and process the documents in the agreed manner.