Communicating with authorities
Complicated and ambiguous interpretations of tax regulations lead to disputes with the tax administrator.
We know from experience that transferring the time and administrative burdens accompanied with tax audits and other proceedings to an experienced tax consultant significantly increases the success of our clients in proceedings.
What can we offer you in relation to representation before the tax authorities?
- Consultation and representation during tax audits and local investigations
- Preparation of responses to requests from the tax administrator
- Negotiations during disputes with the financial office
- Review of tax payment assessments
- Applying corrective measures
- Tax registration and complying with reporting duties
- Preparing requests for official inquiries
- Preparing requests for tax relief